This is the perfect remedy for those who wish to smudge a space but do not like the pungent smoke that comes with a traditional smudge stick.
Why should I sage smudge?
If there is unseen tension in the air, feeling frustrated, unmotivated, depressed, the people around you are acting out or if are you moving into a new home or business, then perhaps its time for your house or business to be cleansed. Negative energy can manifest through low vibration thoughts, anger, sadness, resentment, fights, etc. These low vibrational energies can cause discomfort, disharmony, arguments, physical and mental illness, emotional weaknesses, etc.
What is sage smudging for?
Sage is used for clearing negativity inside and outside ourselves, from our house, room, office, or any other type of structure. We use it to cleanse our auras, too.
Sage emits negative ions. Our aura holds positive ions, much like a carpet when you walk across it, creates static electricity. Only, these positive ions are not the "good" kind of positive, quite the opposite, They make us feel sluggish, tired, or just not our usual self. The smoke from the sage meets the positive ions, clings to them and neutralizes them out of our aura, or from the room or house where you live or work.
How to Perform a Sage Cleansing Ritual
1. Take your smudge spray and spray in each room in your house or space you wish to clear. Once spray will do.
2. I know it sounds crazy but keep all the doors and windows closed, you need this scent to reach every corner of your space. Once the ritual is over you may open the windows and doors if you choose but it is best to just let the scent fade on it's own.
3. Set your intention for each room. Say a prayer of cleansing. This is a good general one “I cleanse this room of any impurities, negativity, or anything that is not for our highest and greatest good.”
4. Walk to the centre of the room and spritz. As you do, imagine the sage absorbing negativity, problems from those who were in the space before you, toxicity, and anything else you want to go away. See the negative energy dissipating and floating out the windows, and imagine that bad energy flowing out of your space, making room for positive, fresh energy.
5. After you’ve blessed every room, give yourself a sage shower by spritzing above your head and letting it shower down on you (eyes closed). Cup your hands in the air and “wash” your face with it, then wave it all over your body as you would in a water shower. Visualize any residual negativity sailing out of your body, out of your home, and into oblivion.
This bottle contains three different types of sage concentrated down and dissolved into a mixture of crystal blessed spring water, perfumers alcohol and polysorbate to make sure all the ingredients stay blended and cohesive. Each bottle also contains a small natural crystal to continually purify the blend and to keep any negative energies from entering the bottle.